Paper Presentation Awards
The objectives of the program
- To encourage the young students/scientist / researcher for advancing perfection and perceiving remarkable achievement on their work during their study.
- To find out about career advancement and the most recent research devices and technologies in the field of HSE.
- To motivate them for building up of their own logical devices and models drawing attention in locally or universally.
- The Award will be in the name of “Best Paper Presentation Awards”.
- Three researchers will be chosen for the Awards with the cash prizes of Rs 5000/, 3000/- and 2000/- respectively, certificate and memento.
- Discounts in registration fee at the conferences conducted by the organizers in future.
- Chance to publish full length papers in international journals.
- Any student / scientist / researcher, engaged in research work laboratories / institutes, who will present the paper in a technical session of HSE 2023, is eligible for the Award.
- Each student / scientist / researcher has to submit their unique and original research works.
- Submit an abstract as first author through the Abstract Submission System / E-mail (email@example.com)
- All submissions must be in English.
- All the presentations should be in oral form only.
- Each young student / scientist / researcher is required to make a brief presentation (10 minutes) about his/her research work with a working model (if any), followed by 5 minutes question-answer session.
- If the number of participants in the event is less than 10 (ten) then the event will be cancelled automatically.