Use of our service
- Our website is a dynamic website, so we add new features and content regularly for the benefit of visitors. For this purpose the website may be temporarily shut down for updating work. However, we will put our best efforts to minimize the inconvenience caused due to non-availability of website.
- Without limitation of the terms and conditions set forth in the policy, you understand and agree that we may disclose personally identifiable information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to comply with legal process, enforce these terms or protect the rights, property or safety of our organization, its members and the public.
Governing Law/Dispute Resolution
- The service / contract shall be governed in accordance with the laws of India and the Courts in Haldia shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to try and suit, proceedings in connection therewith / in that behalf.
- Any disputes under this agreement, which cannot be settled by negotiation may be resolved exclusively by arbitration and shall be held in Haldia, India and conducted in accordance with the provision of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 or any statutory modification or re-enactment thereof. Subject to the above, the courts of law at Haldia alone shall have the jurisdiction in respect of all matters connected with the agreement. The arbitration award shall be final and binding.
- Cookies are pieces of electronic information which will be sent by our organization when you use our web site. These will be placed in your computer’s hard disk and enable us to recognise you as a user when you next visit.
- You can configure your browser so that it responds to cookies the way you deem fit. For example, you make want to accept all cookies, reject them all or get notified when a cookie is sent. Please check your browser’s settings to modify cookie behaviour as per your individual behaviour.
External Web Services
- We use a number of external web services on our site to display content within our web pages. For example, to display video we use YouTube. As with the social buttons, we cannot prevent these sites, or external domains, from collecting information on your use of the content we embed on our site.
- It is important that you review the privacy policies of all websites you visit before you disclose any information to such websites.