Young Scientist Awards
The organizing committee of HSE 2023 has decided to confer the “Young Scientists Awards” to young scientists who are below 35 years of age in order to help excellence in various fields of HSE.
The objectives of the program
- To encourage the young scientist / researcher for advancing perfection and perceiving remarkable achievement on their work during their study.
- To find out about career advancement and the most recent research devices and technologies in the field of HSE.
- To motivate them for building up of their own logical devices and models drawing attention in locally or universally.
- Best Young Scientist Award will be in the name of “Sirish Chandra Young Scientist Award”.
- Three researchers will be chosen for the Awards with the cash prizes of Rs 5000/, 3000/- and 2000/- respectively, certificate and memento.
- Discounts in registration fee at the conferences conducted by the organizers in future.
- Chance to publish full length papers in international journals.
- Any scientist / researcher, engaged in research work laboratories / institutes, who is not more than 35 years of age, is eligible for the Award.
- Each scientist / researcher has to submit their unique and original research works
- Submit an abstract as first author through the Abstract Submission System / E-mail (email@example.com, mention in subject line: Abstracts for Young Scientist Awards)
- Copy of passport / other document for age proof
- Updated Curriculum vitae (ms-word file, 4 pages max)
- All submissions must be in English.
- All the presentations should be in oral form only. Each young scientist / researcher is required to make a brief presentation (10 minutes) about his/her research work with a working model (if any) before the Organizing committee at the event. This may be followed by 5 minutes question-answer session.
- If the number of participants in the event is less than 10 (ten) then the event will be cancelled automatically.
Model Competition for School Children
Topic | Industrial Pollution Control
Terms and Conditions
- In a Team there will be a maximum of four (04) students from any class.
- Model and or Flex to be presented online as per the program schedule.
- Two teachers from a school may also be present with their students without any registration fees.
- All participants should take part in presenting the model (tentatively on 23/12/2023, 2nd Half).
- Prize money 1st Prize: Rs. 2000/-, 2nd Prize: Rs. 1000/- , 3rd Prize: Rs. 500/- along with Participation certificates and Memento.
- Registration Fees per students @ Rs. 100/- may be paid by online.
- Last date of participation confirmation over whatsapp / e-mail: 30th August, 2023.
- Whatsapp No: 9932025548, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org