(For our In-house students)
The objectives of the program
- To encourage our present In-house students for advancing perfection and perceiving remarkable achievement on their work during their study.
- To find out about career advancement and the most recent research devices and technologies in the field of HSE.
- To motivate them for building up of their own logical devices and models drawing attention in locally or universally.
- The Award will be in the name of “Sirish Chandra Foundation Award”.
- Three In-house students will be selected for the Awards.
- 1st Prize – Rs 5000/, 2nd Prize – 3000/- and Third Prize – 2000/- respectively, with a certificate and memento.
- The Awards will be handed over to the selected students at the end of the Inauguration Session of HSE 2023 on 23rd December, 2023.
- Discounts in registration fee at the conferences conducted by the organizers in future.
- Chance to publish full length papers in international journals.
- Any present or recently passed out student from our Institute of Diploma / PG Diploma / Advance Diploma / B.Sc. / MBA courses is eligible for the Award.
- All the students of our Institute will be evaluated by our expert team members.
- The students need not to submit any document or application form. The evaluation process is a continuous in nature, and done throughout the year.
- Students performance record in terms of Score of their Final Exam, Class Attendance, Behaviour, Attitude, Interaction with Teachers / other students, Involvement in different Institutional activities, etc. are considered.